« Home

Old PC games vs. The new one’s


Introduction

Hello! This is my first blog, so forgive me for some eventual mistakes. In this blog, I will write about the problem that bother many gamers. Or least I think so...

Now, the problem is (fanfare, please…) lack of ideas and innovation in PC games. You certainly noticed that all the games of the specific genre are practically SAME. For example, look at Medal of Honor and Call of Duty (1 or 2, whatever). There certainly are some improvements, like AI, graphic and some minor things, but did you noticed ANY radical changes in gameplay? No? What a surprise! Their mechanic is almost same like mechanics in Wolfenstein 3D, for exmaple.

In this blog, I will compare some new games (2005-2007), with their older brothers. This is just the beginning. There will be more games. I think I will add one comparing by a day (or two), so don’t worry, there will be plenty to read!

*Note: All that is written here is my personal opinion. All games that are here are OK, but mostly, their “old brothers” are better.









Hi there...

nice post

Hello my child

Nice post... I also like to play Doom 2 :)

i hate and your family. your opnion doesnn't matter.mine does.so i love new games not old so respect nerd ok.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Links

  • AXA Games Reverse (<<)
  • BestGameWallpapers
  • Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites